Thursday, December 24, 2020

#35: What a Trying Journey...

The year of 2020, has taught me a lot about growth in which it sowed so many trials, tears and deaths all around the world. Personally, I lost my father to diabetes or possibly to the corona virus. I've had my share of tears grieving the lost of a loved one and for those lost to injustice behavior. For those mothers wiping justice for the children lost to police brutality. So heart breaking. Despite the sorrow i've seen/see and witness around the world. I hold to peace of mind to become an even better man going into 2021, with great intentions continuing all my heart desires through God who made me/my people in his image shall achieve. I will speak truth as i see it and as I've always done. God be blessed to those who believe. #HappyHolidaysNewYears

#IAmSoFortunate #IAmSoBlessed #Thankful #Grateful #Merciful #HighlyFavored #GodsGift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!